Auto-merging posts? a bit annoying at times!!

MSG2

Deactivated Account
It may be a good idea as well as it can be a nuisance as it keeps merging my comments at seperate times into the same posts, and then makes a post very lengthy and cumbersome to read, is this feature selectable or is it default on MSC. thanks

It's to stop spammers.

If you wanna make two posts one after the other, you'll have to wait 5 mins or so between posts

It's on the right hand side, next to the quote button.

I have a feeling only official members can edit posts though, so it might not be an option for you

Seems it is for official members. Might be something you want to enable for non-officials.. to stop spam and bad spelling ;) unless theres a reason why of course

Thanks for the ideas, it will need me getting some used to, i am on similar forums where I dodn't seem to be having any problems using them and have contributed to 10,000+ posts, mostly I have been told is drivel!!!

If you wanna make two posts one after the other, you'll have to wait 5 mins or so between posts

unless its been altered since i last double posted, it seems to be merging posts even if theres hours between them...slightly irritating, but then i dont double post on things very often anyway...so while i may silently complain about its not really a big issue. :)

Back