A bit of a running issue

Vitus992

Ex. Club Member
Hi All

Driving along if I hold a steady speed (doesnt matter what 30 , or 50) if it is held steady for a few minutes the engine sort of stutters, doesnt cut or feel lumpy just feels like a cylinder isnt getting quite enough fuel to fire propper. If I increase or decrease the speed it is fine but holding a constant for a few minutes and it is noticable.
If it was a fuel flow issue would it have not been more prominent at high speed?
The only thing I think it can be is the HT leads as I have yet to replace these after the last service.

Any ideas appreciated.

Cheers Eliot I will give that a go.
Though my issue is very minor in comparison. It doesnt pull odd or actually mis fire but listening to the engine note it gets a little lumpy.

Cheers Eliot I will give that a go.
Though my issue is very minor in comparison. It doesnt pull odd or actually mis fire but listening to the engine note it gets a little lumpy.

mine was a very gradual change. It got from just noticeable to being undrivable within a month or two. Unplugging the lambda made it drivable but there was a considerate loss of power. frank kindly changed it for me and its back to perfection now.

Back