aussie and english lights

59 bhp is more than enough

Deactivated Account
does anyone know if there is a difference in the wiring for the english and uk micras. just wanna know how to wire my led rear lights and there is a guide on wiring jap lights on ciscos site. or could i just ct all the wires and twist them together till i get them right.

Well my first question is - Where did you get the LED lights?? :eek:

Was it the JF AUTO INC guy? If so i need to speak to him again hehe

me too lol,

check the haynes mate, i wired up my tow bar using the wiring diagram but i had to use a multi meter as well because some of the colours were wrong!!

Oz folk don't have fog lights and you will need them by law in the uk but that aint a big problem...

tbh if you cant get any direct help from anyone i'd probably give it a go your self...

firstly look at standard uk unit and just lable each wire as you go the just test one sequence at a time...

i.e lights> then indicators > brakes > fog...

cant see it being difficult just time consuming... just have back up fuses ready...

59 can we see a pic of the lights...

or is it a surprise...:)

yeah it was that guy, ive tried everything with these ####in lights. found each one in haynes manual and matched them up, that didnt work. lined up the wires by color on the plug to the wires on the plug on the light. took random guesses at each one lol needles to say that didnt work. tbh i dont think it even has a fog light. its got brake, side, indicator and reverse. might get an auto leccy to have a look then when that is done ill post up how to do it. hate being the first one to get these,

here is a pic of them http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/6453/march-LED-tail.jpg

im sure that theyre is a group buy goin on for these

i am doing the group buy :) 59BHP where are u based. :)

oh if they dont have fog lights then you could always buy one that goes on a 206 car (goes in bumper centre) and wire it up there :) (bit of modding again lol)

buy a red fog light from a motor factors or halfords,,aqnd wire i to a switch on the dash,,that will be ok for mot

59bhp - this weekend ill meet you somewhere and show you how to do it - im in manchester, but i can meet you at reebock arena?

sorry 59, i meant a pic from behind and all the wires...

dont bother if Dusk is sorting it, i think thats best option...

Dusk: where a United top when you go down...lol

ohh might have to get a set :)

its only the UK that require a fog light by law because we invented fog lol :)

Back