Audio balance problems...

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
I have noticed that i keep loosing the left side of my audio.

i replaced the RCAs because they had broken inside and i kept loosing the right side of the audio!

but the differnce is that with a short in the RCAs they would crackle and cut out sharply when going over bumps and stuff. but now it seems to fade over to the right and at random times like when the car isn't even moving. i checked the balance on the HU and it's setup ok.

the only thing i can think of is that there is a problem with the HU pre outs.

any ideas?

anyone else had a simmilar problem?

Thanks guys :)

cud b the wiring at the speaker itself, sounds like its loose and keeps disconnecting itself and bouncing back to make a connection wit ramps and dat, just whip da speaker off and check the connections and follow the wire to make sure no part of the wire itself is exposed causing it to ground itself giving u no sound at times!

thanks but it happens when the car isn't moving as well as going along and it effects all four speakers on the left hand side.

i have tested with a new HU and the problem is gone and when i pushed the reset button on the original HU the problem goes away fo a while.

so it's a problem with the HU but i have no recipt so i can't take it back. does anyone know what it might be in the HU that could be doing it?

Back