attention all k10 owners!

Thread moved & i've fixed your link, but not wanting to sound too nasty etc, i cant see that site being very successful.

Its extremely nasty on the eyes

i only learnt html on monday and the homepage is the only one with a busy background all the other pages are fine. there is forum aswell but the link aint workin ill fix it l8r

Paul, I'd look into removing the coloured backgrounds on all the pages, the key to making websites work is keep them very simple and easy on the eye.

Also for use of colours check out the site I did for our business

linky

Also check this for a list of sites for html color

linky

thanks
Kev

Yeah colour coding is the key - i'm going to redo the MM some day but good effort and look at our comments as directions rather than slader :D keep up the good work - bought time some one did a dedicated k10 site :D

yer looking at doing that now i do take ur coments as helpful and glad your ok about this kev i will be linking and promoting the msc fully on there kev and wilsonian thanks for the comments it was just the way rimmer said it sounded quite rude and i thought it was about time someone did a site for k10s where it was just talk about k10s but have to see how it works out

Yeah the background aint too pleasing on the eye. Also I would try and keep the navigation bar the same on every page. It makes the site much easier to navigate. Apart from that it seems to be coming along. Keep it up, also if you have chance, try learning other languages such as Java, PHP etc, as you can do some really fancy websites with these.

yer will do i only learnt how to do it monday so not bad just sorting the navs and backgrounds link to the forum is now fixed so u can all join up

fox1983 said:
it was just the way rimmer said it sounded quite rude

Lol soz mate nothing personal etc, i was going on is appearance only. the idea is good!

well all the page colours are now changed and all links working i think lol so come on guys join up sooner we get members on there the sooner we can start the club running properly and thanks to those who have already joined 6 members and counting

come on k10 owners join up its free sooner we get some members sooner we can get it running properly looking at getting some club stickers done up now

Back