Calling all K10 owners

TWINCAM

Ex. Club Member
I have been into classic cars for a while, and i think the k10 is a neo classic, if not a classic car. I am a reader of practical classic mag, and they don't feature k10s in there price guide despite having younger nissans in. So iam going to email them and ask them to put a price guide for k10s in and also, i was going to ask them to feature a k10 in the neo classics section of readers cars.
So if like me, you think its a good cause, would you please kindly email Matt Wright [editor] at [email protected] and ask him to consider including k10s in the guide section.
Also please someone with a nice k10 please look at pratical classics and enter there car in the readers cars section. I would but a don't think my car is good enough.

I think this is a good idea, just need somebody with a not too pimped standard tidy looking super s or replica.

Come on someone with a nice k10 [any model] thats not to modded, step in. Its a good cause and will help raise awareness of the k10, and also the club and forum.
Also please people email practical classics, a simple act that will also help.

Back