Attatch fog lights

I have a 5 door 1985 micra and I would like to put some front fog lights onto it but there isn't any indents to attach them below the headlights next to the tow hook. I was wondering how I could attach some and where is the best place to buy them am only looking for small square ones.

Thanks

I've got a pre-facelift '87 K10 and am looking for ideas/ inspiration on front fog light placement. Trying to go for the classic look. Haven't found any pics yet of pre-facelift with aftermarket fogs but lots of facelift ones.

Actually just found these:

A2E1o1D121a4g5Q405x9.jpg

t12241E795m168c5G712.jpg
oldskoolproject.jpg

Does anybody know where you can get hold the front lower bumper/splitter part on that silver k10?

I think I'm liking the fogs on the first pic. Not sure where they are attached tho. Pos through the plastic bumper and bolted into the reinforcers?

Hehe I own one :)

btw. this is not foha, foha was a complete front.
This splitter came with the micra super (not super s)

i'm guessing that's still rare as hen's teeth. hmmm. it might look silly with just the front splitter as im not gonna bother with sills and anything on the rear but it does look good. just out of interested where did you get hold of yours aLLeKs or have you got a super?

Right. I've been doing some more digging around old forum posts and found a pic of Elliot's old K10 with this interesting looking pre-facelight grille. Does anybody know if this is a standard part or a modified job? If it is modified any ideas on how to best go about doing it? Doesn't look like it could be too much work. I think this might be more this kinda thing you're thinking of Rob?

BUMPERS1.jpg

Marpen5.jpg

New1.jpg

Wrong, the super was also a preface model. With the splitter

ab September 1984
Einführung des Sondermodells Super
Basismodell GL 3-türig mit zusätzlicher Ausstattung
- Tiefheruntergezogener Frontspoiler
- sportlich gestylte Radzierblenden
- in Wagenfarbe lackierte Stoßfänger, Kühlergrill und Außenspiegelgehäuse
- Dekor-Seitenstreifen

and on english
since September 1984
Limited edition line Super
based on the GL 3-door with some special features
- Front with splitter
- special rims
- bumpers, grill and mirrors are coloured
- stripes on the side of the car

and no, I don't have one. I have my splitter from ebay germany and the rare double rear spoiler as well. the splitter is made by vestatec
btw. dg_unit the first two pictures clearly show a prefacelift micra. You can see it on the bonnet and the headlights. Only the bumpers are facelift ;) like mine

Look at this picture. Take a close look at the fender and at the front bumper ;)
http://www.autowallpaper.de/Wallpaper/Nissan/Nissan-Micra/bilder/Nissan-Micra-Super-(1985).jpg

Wow thats a great picture of the '85 super. Nice one. You can clearly see the front splitter.

It was the grille I was wondering about. I know the car is a pre-facelift with facelift lights added. However, I haven't seen that grille anywhere before and as the guy mentioned it was modified I was wondering if that is the case (cut some holes and put fogs in) or if it was standard on some kind of super model?

I had them, but I sold them for 100€... There are better looking standard ones.

at the moment id be happy with a set of matching wheel trims, only have 3 :down: however havent been driving for a month yet so im in no desperate hurry to get shiney alloys :)

Loving the 4-spoke steering wheel. Never seen one of those before. And the monte carlo body kit is just insanely retro cool. Do any of them still exist running and working? Need to track me down some of those orange sidelights!

that red one is mine Hwhhaaaahgr lol.

just bolt on a set of hellas at you front bumper ore in the spase ofe the bumper.

6o0nev.jpg

a instalation kit come's whit it usualy

Ok now that is a seriously cool car. Not far of the ghostbusters look with all those lights on the front. Hmmm... maybe thats the next rat trend?

What I really want is a set of round fogs with covers (maybe with custom colette/micra/nissan logos) attached to the top of the bumper. Simple enough to find you would think but I'm struggling to find anything. A lot of them now have crystal clear glass which would look a bit odd on an '87 micra so I've been looking 2nd hand but still hard to find.

I know a few monte kits which are on the streets ;) I finde them to expensive personally. They are traded for about 400€ here.

Right. Got some 5 1/2" classic Wipac fogs to fit sometime. £10+ p&p on eBay. Pretty happy with that. Even got bulbs in them. I'll stick some pics up when the job is done.

Back