ATS 13" Pepperpot Alloy Wheels - something different?

CMF_Dodgy Haro

» CMF Member
Just a heads up ... I've got so many rims sitting around I thought I'd let these go if someone is interested.

Specs are:

ATS 13x6" rims
made in Germany
4x100 PCD
+13 offset

ATS1.JPG

ATS2.JPG

ATS3.JPG

ATS4.JPG

There are 5 rims in all - tyres probably need changing. Inserts are gold with a silver lip.

Probably needs a good clean but they are in usable condition.

Probably let the whole lot go for $180. Note there are 5 in total, 3 in the pics the other two is at my parent's place.

Located over at Yeronga, Brisbane.

Just email me if interested - [email protected]

Cheers all ...

CMF_Dodgy Haro

» CMF Member
True ... depends on what look you are going for ...

I'm going for the JDM look and already have a couple of Gemini RWD rims to go on.

But with 3 sets, I think two is more than enough. : )

PCD is correct so they will bolt onto a micra but I haven't had time to check to see how far they come out as my micra is at the workshop.

Wouldn't deter those prepared to roll their guards.

Dodgy Haro WROTE:

"True ... depends on what look you are going for ... <BR><BR>I'm going for the JDM look and already have a couple of Gemini RWD rims to go on.<BR><BR>But with 3 sets, I think two is more than enough. : )<BR><BR>PCD is correct so they will bolt onto a micra but I haven't had time to check to see how far they come out as my micra is at the workshop.<BR><BR>Wouldn't deter those prepared to roll their guards.

$180, people are always whinging they can't find cheap rims with decent offset, here you go.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
I've chucked on a set of gemini hotwires.. I think they were close to 0 offset as they stuck out of the guards by about an inch and a half. Would easily need the crazy flares to get them under, but it would be awesome :p

---dens

CMF_Perthsupers

» CMF Member
Interested in the rims but where can I find some decent low profile rubber? Checked numerous places and getting good tyres for 13"s is impossible, or I'm looking at wrong places.

Cheers

CMF_Dodgy Haro

» CMF Member
Emails replied to ...

Hmmm ... my original intention was to throw skinniest 13" tyre onto them such as a 155 ... even then, it won't be as stretched as I like it. 7" wide rim is ideal for me.

Already have 3 sets of wheels for the micra (including this one) so makes no sense as I can only fit a set on one at a time. Currently have a set of Gemini centrelines on the car. ^_^

Hopefully have pics of my $800 micra soon - she is close to rego and goes for RWC inspection next week fingers crossed.

Lol ... even the G4 coilovers, whiteline bits + custom exhaust each cost more than the car itself. @_@

CMF_Dodgy Haro

» CMF Member
Some additional pics - collected the last 2 from the missus place last night so here are all five.

Four have ATS centre caps and you'll note these are made in Germany.

If I can get my micra RWC'd next week, I'll try to take a shot with these on. My micra's currently residing at the Pedders Browns Plains workshop and even I haven't seen them with the G4's installed yet. They are normal height ATM for RWC but will be slammed after. Was told that the fronts are low but the problem is getting the rear just as low. Apparently it's low that the exhaust is just about touching the ground. ^_^

They need a good clean ... most have been under the house or under the open car port hence they are a bit dirty from recent rain here.

Um, some tyres are flat and I probably won't use them. Was told these rims were on a charade before.

If you want to ship interstate, dimensions are roughly 56cm diameter x 20cm width each wheel and about 12kg on my bathroom scale per wheel.

Bear in mind there are 5 wheels together all up.

atswheel13.JPG

atswheel14.JPG

atswheel7.JPG

atswheel8.JPG

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
maat WROTE:

"would these fit over AD22VF's? :( i know ita a long shot but i want some new small rims and nothing fits over the dam brakes

I don't think even 14's will fit over 22VF's (though i'm still going to try once the brakes are rebuilt :p). I could just fit over 18V's with 13's but the car was beached - it couldn't move as they were that tight a fit. I don't think you'll even be able to get any 13 over the 22VF's.

---dens

Back