Old school 13" Alloy Wheel sets for sale - differentiate your micra

CMF_Dodgy Haro

» CMF Member
Hi ppl,

Even though I've long sold my Micra, I was clearing out the shed yesterday and the following are up for grabs if interested:

1) Set of 13x6" Centreline mags - inserts spraypainted black. 4x100PCD with Continental rubbers 165/65/13's with 98% thread. Offset is +20. Asking price - $250 SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

wheels001.jpg

n717866463_1160628_2473.jpg

2) Set of 13x5.5" mesh rims. 4x100PCD. Offset +19. Looks like rust in the pics but it's not. Just needs a good clean. Asking price - $90 SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

wheels00213x55+19.jpg

2701389954_b571cd9156.jpg

3) Set of 13x6" ATS german rims. 4x100PCD. Offset +13. 5 rims in total. asking price - $120

wheels00313x6+13.jpg

4) Used hurricane headers - surface rust but probably still useable after some sanding. Use as a template?

Um ... how about $20? SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

headershurricane.jpg

Located in Yeronga, Brisbane QLD.

I'm not on here often so best to email me at:

[email protected]

Cheers all.

CMF_Dodgy Haro

» CMF Member
Hi ppl,

As stated above, I don't check PM's etc so best to email me. I'm unlikely to respond otherwise.

Headers on hold now.

As for the wheels, I can fine if you organise a courier to come collect from my place but you will have to organise delivery yourself. You'll have to wait for me to get weights + dimensions though.

Cheers.

CMF_Dodgy Haro

» CMF Member
Hi ppl,

All emails replied to - as of today, headers and mesh wheels are goneskies.

As stated, I am only responding to emails and not PM's / responses to this thread.

Gold rims and Centrelines still available.

Cheers.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Will put the cash in tomorrow for the Gold rims Daryl and send you an email when its done mate. Will then get my buddy to pick them up when he gets back there next week.

Thanks
BJ

Back