At a loss

Hey people.... Right it first started when I brought the car ! It would lagg when putting foot down and high 'rev when sat ! After being told it could be my throttle body on hear I tried a replacement and it became worse...so I put on my old t/b ... I then changed my dizzy cap plugs fuel filter ... Helped a bit ... After playing around in car a week ago I found out that the fans/blowers when on caused the car to judder and lose power the second I turned them off it took of like a train ! Same with the lights at night time when I pull up home my car would sit high reving into I turn my lights off and the idle would go back down to normal... People then said check the battery and alternator... Went to a friend that has a snap on battery tester ... Battery was fine and alternator was good tried turning on all lights and blowers and radio while the tester was connected and it still looked ok ....... I need help !! What could it be !?!?
Sorry for the long one

you need a live data feed to figure this one out really dale, so that you can check the sensor readings when the fault occurs
it sounds like voltage stabilising problem to me

an ebay data lead mate, and ecutalk freeware, the ecu needs a stable voltage to function properly, the supply voltage can go from 8v on startup to 14+v at cruise, so the ecu maps usually have a correction factor applied, if one of your sensors has an erratic signal due to bad earthing or whatever, then the fueling and spark can be all over the shop
unless you want to waste money and time playing darts with parts :)

Back