are these rare?

me and a friend bought a march a few days ago and this was on the front
Photo0045.jpg

how much would one of these go for?
also the march had a full black dash including, handbrake ,gear nob absolutely everything is black, which is the rarest micra item ive ever seen

Its a bumper..every micra has one..! i guess you mean the number plate mount is a small..for say a jap style number plate..?

Tbh it was the first thing i notived..! as for value...i have no eyed dear..would look the same as a uk one when the number plate is mounted anyway..but jdm stuff fetches a high price to the right person, ebay it and find out..glws...

everyting off an import micra ''march'' is rare IMO, people with a uk spec would kill for JDM parts :)

main diffrence over the micra:

plastic rocker cover
plastic headlights
rear lights
boot lid with jap plate recess and nipples
front bumper with jap plate recess
interior is all diffrent color
rear bumper has a gap in middle so you can open boot (as the march doesnt have a boot handle)

downside is the jap spec micras use diffrent front brakes (more like k10 ones, not as good as our uk spec ones)

probs missed some stuff.

dan

how much would you want for that bumper? and do you have pics of the rest of the car like the interieor?

Why in the hell would you want a plastic rocker cover?? By rocker cover I'm guessing you mean Cam cover:wasntme:
The metal one is so much better whip it off give it a polish maybe a lick of paint it'll look brilliant and brighten up the engine bay no end

Back