anyones?

People on BarryBoys need to stab themself with sharp rusty objects asap.

Theres nothing wrong with that car, alloys a bit scraped and not a fan of spoilers but a nice looking car.

everyone on barry boys are ripping it. e.g. how to make a pointless car even more pointless. just cus its a micra and its something diffrent to a corsa or a saxo.

this has been posted here a couple of times, it used to have buckets and live in sunderland. iirc scottish sr now has the seats.

I don't think that ones too bad actually. Not keen on the grille but I've seen far worse.

I'm still waiting for mine to get on there :p

i like that car...mind you them guys seem to slag off anyone whos made a real effort with cars.

thats upto them though, its their site. the real idiots are the ones who go on there to defend themselves. If they all just ignored the site and didn't check it regularly there would be no problems.

gam1984 said:
I don't think that ones too bad actually. Not keen on the grille but I've seen far worse.

I'm still waiting for mine to get on there :p

anyone whos anyone is on there lol, i know i am ;)

barryboys are nobs simply because they get their pleasure from slaging other people off. anyone who does that needs to be shot :)

i love how they call the micra "pointless" lol i would love to know what they think makes a good car if a micra is pointless hahahaha

if a car's perpose it to get someone from a to b cheaply and relibly then the micra is one of the most practical cars avalable

(p.s. sorry for all the spelling mistakes but i'm on a rant :p)

thats my mates car, won it on ebay n we went up to collect it from sunderland, i've driven it its quite nice...howver of corse, still not as nice as mine :laugh:

Barry's are stupid people with little else to do but slag off other cars while chatting to the GF in the states who trying to get a green card and cybers ever week....

Muppets :(

I agree that barryboys does get a bit childish at times, but as I've said before, its a website that relies upon the people who own the car in question going on there and arguing to "defend" themselves.

If you take that element away from it, then what do you have?

A bunch of kids taking the pee out of cars they don't like. An online school playground basically.

No point in getting annoyed about it really is there?

The car overall looks ok, but the grille is weirdly done and the spoiler is a little on the large side... still each to their own. :)

Back