anyone got a c+c convertible.

Ah well, I only ask because I saw one at ASDA outside morley so I put a MSC Flyer under the wiper, noticed you only joined last week.

hi.

i havent had any problems with mine, got her from new, very hard to choose a colour from a paintchart size pic as i wanted yellow but they didnt do yellow so opted for the pale green,

she is over 3 years old now and still only 14k on the clock,

i havent seen any other C+C in green, but they must be out there somewhere.

i liked the pink and was thinking at one point to change it to a pink one, but then decided pink is not my colour,

pinkmicra,

where abouts in wales are you,

as i have seen a pink one near myther when i have been to see my daughter when she lived that way.

i havent seen any other C+C in green, but they must be out there somewhere.

I have not seen a green one neither but when i do they are Emotion Red , Pacific Blue or Black, I seen a Café Latte one today :wow:

My girlfriend mom has had hers for 3 years now as well but she's only done 8000 miles but does not go very far

i have to investigate as to whether i can take mine abroad, when i go,

as the sand in abu dhabi may kill it,

have sent pics to hubby and he will take into the dealers out there, and see what they say,

otherwise i have to sell and i dont want too,

hya im Helen i have a sports cc .

hi anyone no where to get mats for c+c went to Nissan today but there was a problem ... the ones they sell had a button to attach them to the floor but my car doesnt have this button feature.Anyone help?????

hi blondy

dont know anywhere else to buy them,,

i have the ones with the button, they just sit there as i dont have a place to attach them,seem to work ok.

what colour is your C+C

honey

I have the 07 Active Luxury C+C in Porcelain. I was thinking of replacing it late this year / next year and buying another C+ C but can't find them on the Nissan site have they stopped making them :(

hi anyone no where to get mats for c+c went to Nissan today but there was a problem ... the ones they sell had a button to attach them to the floor but my car doesnt have this button feature.Anyone help?????
I have these in my 5dr hatch K12, asuming the floor layout is the same but tbh i dont know...
Regarding the button holes, inside the packaging theres a jiffy bag with the buttons (kind of fishing hook shaped) that you pierce into your carpet to attach the mat to, they come with the mats when you buy them, they arent standard on the car floor.

Would highly recomment the nissan ones, the fit the floor beautifully, looking much better than cheap rubber mats, they clean surprisingly easy and are very hard wearing, you cant beat paying a little extra for quality :D

C+c

We have a 55 Essenza with over 90 000 miles on the clock. Apart from a wheel falling off (garage fault) and a recent clutch snag it's been great fun. Good luck with yours!

Andrew

Back