Anybody sell stuff on Amazon?

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
Looking to get rid of my old uni textbooks, they seem to go for slightly more on Amazon, so just wondering how it all works - anybody done it? how much money do they take off each sale? Does the stuff sell quickly?
Cheers Craig

I did it before, along time ago, can't remember how much they take of each sale but its not much, it's still worth doing. Some went quickly but I still have a load I've not been able to get rid off. Overall I think I only manage to sell about a third of the books I got for uni.

So if anyone needs any electronic engineering or engineering maths books etc I've got plenty lol.

I did it before, along time ago, can't remember how much they take of each sale but its not much, it's still worth doing. Some went quickly but I still have a load I've not been able to get rid off. Overall I think I only manage to sell about a third of the books I got for uni.

So if anyone needs any electronic engineering or engineering maths books etc I've got plenty lol.

hi what level did you do the electronic as? let me know what titles you have and if poss the ISBN numbers plus how much you were wanting for them.

cheers scott

I have a BEng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from Bradford University. Not that I that it did me much good, I work in computers now instead, like most unsuccessful Electronic Engineers.

I'll go through what books I got when I get home from work tonight and then post up the info for you Scott.

Cheers
Ele

ok Here's the list of book and prices, postage will probably be £0.50-£1.00 per item as some are very heavy and will cos a fortune to post. But tell really just tell us if you want out and then we'll discuss postage for total amount of books Prices are due to good condition of books and some originally costing up to £50.

1. Engineering Mathematics
ISBN - 0-333-62022-4
£10

2. Fundamentals of Logic Design
ISBN 053495472-3
£17.50

3. Electronic devices and circuit theory (No CD inc)
ISBN 0-13-973777-4
£12.50

4. Principles of Measurement Systems
ISBN 0-582-273779-3
£12.50

5. Accounting for non-accounting students
ISBN 0-273-62575-6
£12.50

Real time systems and software
ISBN 0-471-35490-2
£7.50

Embedded systems design
IBSN 0-7506-3237-2
£7.50

Learning to program in C
ISBN 0-85943-203-4
£1.00

hi, will you take £35 posted for the following?

Engineering Mathematics
Fundamentals of Logic Design
Electronic devices and circuit theory (No CD inc)

Guess so, PM me with your address and we can arrange payment, paypal is probably easiest. I'll try and get it the post on Monday as I'm away most of this week and won't get the chance.

Back