Anybody breaking k11 in birmingham area?

loads of jap only scrap yards around birmingham area do a yell.com search for jap brakers with your post code!

thanks, i've tried nearly all of them, one main problem, the interrior has more greese, dog hair, cat hair etx ...in in than the engine bay. but thanks any way. thats why i wanted to purchase privately, i am bidding on ebay which has a clean sports interrior, wish me luck it ends in a day.

I'm in balsall heath B12, by the way i was out bid on the interrior. havent given up yet, as the say goes "good things come to those who wait.

have you tried the jap only scrap yard on highgate road i was there yesterday and they had loads of k11's and bits!

i have'nt been there for a while, he's abou 2 minutes walking distance away from my house. thanks again, bidding on one again see how this one goes

Most welcome, unfortuntely i am house bound at present because of a serious back problem, if you need any help in B'ham let me know.
[email protected]
I've just posted an interesting thread, do you know this person, he claims to have been a member of this club and he has some serious k11 parts for sale atm on ebay. check the thread if interested. cheers
you are welcome for tea/coffe anytime you are here.lol.

Back