ANY ONE WANT CUSTOM PARTS DONE?

CMF_Marshal

» CMF Member
hey guys
anyone want custom parts done shoot me a message

i speclize with fiberglass and can do open mouth grills, eyelids, new door cards, anything you want shoot me a PM

also speclise with car audio installs, speaker sub and amp installs, speakers pods, wiring looms and so on....

ive done a award winning show/sound show stopper micra interior, vt commodore interior and sound, honda prelude boot install and so on

fiberglass eye lids- $40
open grille (supply your own grille)- $70
eyelids and grille- $100
cheers marshall
MDesign

CMF_Marshal

» CMF Member
1300cc WROTE:

"Marshal WROTE:<BR><BR>"well depends on how much engineering it needs to make it mount, but as a estimate 30-50 bucks<BR><BR>let me know mate"</DIV>ok...send me ur details and ill post the item to you....<BR><BR>

hey whats you email address? and i will send you postage details

ndxx and jeff 8022
door cards, i currently have wild fiberglass ones on my car
ive done
grilles
eyelids
boot install
a pillars
parcel shelf
you tell me what you want and i will see f i can do it or not
my full interior in my car refer to AWARD WINNING SHOW/SOUND CAR to see what i have done,

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
how about a front bumper based on the standard one but with yellow foglights incorperated into them off of something local, not to custom, just nice & subtle, make it look like nissan made it, then maybe a front lip to go under it that could also work under standard bumpers. Rear spoilers would probably sell good too. my advice would not 2 b 2 cheap & try 2 make a little side business out of it, u never know where it could lead.

CMF_Marshal

» CMF Member
rudy send me a pm but that is possible to do!!
few pics of some of my work
IMG_0087.jpg

P1020253.jpg

P1010724.jpg

P1010735.jpg

P1010686.jpg

13052009004.jpg

P1000421.jpg

P1000655.jpg

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
thats not just fibreglass work, that is ART, I really like the gauge pods in the top of the dash,another idea would be a casing to enclose a medium size round tacho maybe,and/or gauges,and styled and coloured to blend in with standard grey interior,It could attach maybe from underneath to hide screws. I think this is something small that would appeal to alot of micra owners. I would buy one of these straight up, then we could talk about the pre-mentioned front bumper. Making moulds looks well within in your capabilities. Hope to do business with you soon, Great pictures, good to see works in progress

CMF_Marshal

» CMF Member
well ive been wanting to find some time to get my stock dash and make a bolt on cluster that fits in the middle of the cavity. defs make one up after autosalon when i get a few projects done :) will defintley make this up tho!!

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Marshel how hard would it be if i send you the cup holder insert from out micra. To take the flap in the middle out and extend the hole another 2 inches and then make it flat like the bottom of the compartment in which the flap covers. So in turn taking the compartment out completely and just making it a flat tray so to speak which is longer. I wanna mount gauges there.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
basically extend that glove box section about an inch maybe two and get rid of the lid then make it like a tray even with the bottom of the glove part. So that the gauges have a flat surface to sit on.

Or another option i basically only want the cup holders so could even cut that part off and make the cut part smooth and i can mount the gauges on the dash itself.

Attachments

• 57781.jpg
    57781.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 26

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
yeah not to sure on that. The cup holders have to stay thats all the missus wants LOL. Would be happy if it were flat and could just mount them on the bottom.

PM me a rough price and i will send this and the grill to you as discussed previously.

CMF_muzza

» CMF Member
Marshal WROTE:

"pm'd muzza <BR>gday mate<BR>sorry it took so long to get back to you all the lead up to autosalon was hectik!<BR>

Marshal WROTE:

"pm'd muzza <BR>gday mate<BR>sorry it took so long to get back to you all the lead up to autosalon was hectik!<BR>

sorry bud but i dont know how to find pm's as im new to the forum can u tell me how to find please?

Back