any 1 breaking micra k11 facelift ? im desperate

Hi guys im in desperate need of slam panel ,bonnet, front bumper both headlights as some absolute cock decided to do a emergency stop in front of me on the dual carriage way in the middle lane for no reason, nearly managed to stop in time hence such little damage butt need to be fixed urgently so help please

many thanks, ieuan

i have these mate
temporary_zps36d0ab13.jpg

Ahh gutted thanks for tryin to help tho mate much appreciated if u do happen to find any would u mind sending me a link to it been lookin in all the scrappy,s around my place and none have the face lift model

I've just advertised a bonnet and I've got the headlights which I think are OK still on the car but surplus to my requirements.

Collection only though I'm afraid and I'm in Darwen, Lancs so not exactly local but a couple of bottles of beer and they are yours.

Iain

I've just advertised a bonnet and I've got the headlights which I think are OK still on the car but surplus to my requirements.

Collection only though I'm afraid and I'm in Darwen, Lancs so not exactly local but a couple of bottles of beer and they are yours.

Iain
what colour are they mate ?

hi mate I may be able to help :) I have the whole front end of a micra facelift - headlights bonnet bumper wings :)
give me a txt if interested - 07449517048
will sell cheap I need it gone !!

Thank you all for ur help guys much appreciated i managed to get the bits that i needed an in the colour i needed got the Lil girl back,on the road last nyt does any 1 have a spoiler for sale tho ? The arse end,looks crap with out 1

Back