Anti Hijack feature

Hi guys, bought myself a k12 micra but it hasnt got the owners user manual with it. Having had a micra before i liked the feature that when you set off and went over ?mph the doors automatically locked, and then when you stopped and turned the ignition off they unlocked on their own again. On my new one it doesnt do this, i was just wondering if anyone could tell me how to turn this feature on (btw i have the intelligent key, if that makes the process different?)

Thanks in advance guys :)

I'll have a look when I go upstairs (sitting on my rear car seats in the living room playing Batman so comfy for now ;) ) and if noone els has answered I'll let you know

Right... from the manual. This is all Nissan refer to in the manual as "anti-hijack mode" and I haven't found anything about automatic locks. There is, however, a lock button by the handbrake that locks the doors, so a useful manual version of what you want.

These procedures change your car between "convenience" and "anti-hijack" modes. Convenience mode opens all doors with one press of the button. Anti-hijack mode unlocks the driver's door with one press, and other doors with a second press.

For non-Intelligent keys
Within 20 seconds of switching the ignition from on to lock, press the lock and unlock buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds.

For Intelligent keys
Press lock and unlock simultaneously for 10 seconds, the immediately press the lock/unlock button on the driver's handle. Must also be done after turning ignition from off to lock. The "KEY" light will flash to confirm the change to anti-hijack mode, and it will flash "KEY" if you have turned it to convenient mode.

Back