Best Design Feature - Bodywork

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
Hey guys. Sort of bored, came up with the idea of asking you guys what you think the best feature of the K10's styling/bodywork is?

We're talking about one smallish feature here, for example... Top of the boot door on models without a spoiler... nice little curve there which I always liked about my white car... :shy: Thats probably one of my favourite features. Look for little things which make the micra what it is...

Is this too hard? Maybe.... I am being to obsessive?? :wow:

Soon we'll do Best Design Feature - Interior... then Mechanical :p Maybe even, best nissan upgrade... ohh the possibilities...

Back up your opinion with pictures!! If possible... hehe.

Styling: I like the grill, it may not be much as standard, but its really easy to take out and do things to, and can make the car look completely different.

Design: I quite like the reverse opening bonnet :D But thats mainly because the bonnet catch on one of my mum's old cars bust when we were on the motorway - next thing ya know shes having a panic attack, you cannae see anything on the road and im trying to desperatly talk her into pulling over slowly and applying the brakes :D

Plus I have a worst style feature too! The sodding rear numberplate lights!!! I absolutely hate em :D

Styling: I like the grill, it may not be much as standard, but its really easy to take out and do things to, and can make the car look completely different.

Design: I quite like the reverse opening bonnet :D But thats mainly because the bonnet catch on one of my mum's old cars bust when we were on the motorway - next thing ya know shes having a panic attack, you cannae see anything on the road and im trying to desperatly talk her into pulling over slowly and applying the brakes :D

Plus I have a worst style feature too! The sodding rear numberplate lights!!! I absolutely hate em :D

ull be wanting a datsun boot and lights then

Was thinking about it, rear wiper too :D But i'll probably just remove the tits myself and ive got a few ideas about lighting up the rear numberplate.

I had a weird dream last night about the rear lights... :wasntme: Was very bizare.

Have to agree with that worst design feature yeh...

I kinda managed to break one today :down: got into the habit of using it to close the boot, and the left hand one is now all wobbly :suspect:

Think if I super glue it back on it'll still pass the MOT? :D Really not looking forward to the end of Jan....

Back