Another NW Meet ?

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
Hi Guys

What does everybody thing about another meet for us North West Micra-bods?

I was thinking around Mid Jan ? what is everybodys thoughts on this, the last one was rarther good but i got lost and was rarther late lol

Post your comments guys !

defo... im up for any time late jan-early feb...

anywhere really maybe bit more eastern so closer to guys like Tommo, Rik and Richie...

so we can meet new guys really 8cough8 and girls, and oh yes check some micra's out...

would very much like to see couple of k12/k10's if poss...

might be easy to come mine on a weekend, usually several micras around!

I'm up for another meet, I'd say book for feb/march, gives people plenty of time to arrange shifts/days off etc plus xmas and new year is gonna bleed me dry so unless the car runs on love it ain't moving anywhere!

Anyone know any places to meet if not same place, preferably not far off motorway

can we changet the day for a sunday like the other times, just that my missus can't attend so that would mean a micra short.

kool guys, looking like a good turn out so far, im liking the idea about making it a little closer for tommo etc to attend

yes i like the idea of a bit closer to me 2! lol

saturday is better for me as i work on sunday but guess we'll go with the majority so im easy really!

shall we say the 28th/29th of janurary as a benchmark???

I'm certainly up for another meet. And my mate Vicky is joining up (now that shes getting a Y reg K11) so I'm sure she'd be up for it too. Just keep us posted.

how bout that really exciting town near Manchester... Ashton-Under_lyne thats it... sounds good to me... LOL

i say someone can host it in their town or nearby that would be good... so we have a local contacting everyone...

i.e Richie in Sheffield... :)

if your meeting in sheffield,,medowhall carpark is the best place,undergound if its wet,light if its getting dark,,loads of places to eat inside,,arcade for bit of fun :D and its bang off the m1 junc 34

meadowhall in january, sales would probably be still on, might be rather busy really tbh

plenty of other places in sheffield and rotherham area if the meet was in that area

aye meadowhall underground is ok if its raining

or there is meadowhall retail park which is exactly the same kinda thing as last meet bowling, cinema, and food up to u guys.

having said that we can go in meadowhall for a warm if we go to underground place and if its nice weather we can go on top for some better light for photos and stuff

if the weather is ok,,we can use meadowhall overflow wer all the coaches park,,this never gets busy,,i use it all the time :D

or we could meet at meadowhall and convoy to go kart track at swinton if you want to do summat like that,,ide go down and book it and stuff

here we go!! http://www.avagokarting.co.uk/html/racetypes.htm

iirc "iron man" is 30 quid,,,so it wont be more than that cos thats the best/longest race

i think somewhere near manchester would be better, like last time. i think Mid Feb is a better time so it gets a little warmer and so its not dead close to the midlands meet.

have it at sheffield only about an hour and half from me,then i can meet you guys n girls.

well firstly i nominate RichMicraTwista to take charge of this meet lol... who seconds that?

looks like it should be the 5th... after reading the entire thread it looks like it may be the best for all concerned...

i say we get a list going for Rich to work with...

So: Meadowhall centre/Sheffield on Sunday 5th Feb...

attending:
1.meanmicra
2.paddymarsden
3.k11ss
4.goldstar
5.59bhp
6.titch
7.wilsonian
8.j.a.kelly
9.richmicratwista
10.andy_s
11.ELtaylor
12.broom dj
13.alienfish360
14.hughes16v
15.rik
16.m1ck97
17.rossw87
18.nismo_k12
19.cawkwell
20.muz
21.kristian(if well enough?)

some guys not on list but should be, you know who you are...

add to it please lets make it another large one...:)

My missus will be coming too in her K11 - i beleive she has signed up to the forum but never comes on - user name boobooshi get her name down as well.

Can't make the 5th gotta friend over for the weekend and she won't come along. I can't put her off again. Any chance we could make it the weekend after as I really don't wanna miss out.

Back