advice/pics needed please

searched the forum and google but to no avail.

car in question is a 97 pre face lift K11,its a 3 door ''L'' model so is very very basic.

i have fitted a after market alarm and remote central locking kit to the car,ive got everything working perfectly but i need to adjust the central locking solenoids and link rods because when i lock the car with the fob it locks perfectly but when i unlock it its not quite fully unlocking and i have to use the key to fully unlock it.this happens on both sides of the car.

i have fitted the solenoids to existing holes in the doors and tried/tested everything before refitting door panel and everything was working great.

so,where is the best place to attach the central locking solenoid in the doors and the rods that clamp onto the original locking rods to enable full/smooth operation of locking and unlocking of the car via the fob?

any pics and advice very much welcome as using the key to unlock the car defeats the object of me spending hours installing this kit lol.:)

This is where I put mine:
5132803258_6247f3595e.jpg

Has been there quite a while now, works great.

Thankyou, mine is connected to the ''diagonal'' rod and does work but just not quite latching enough on the unlock signal so ill try and get it set up like yours.

thanks again :)

Back