alton towers

R

RIK

went today..and it started off very good.got round the rides that are worth goinng on .RITA.NEMISIS.OBLIVION.AIR.

then our 2nd go on the nemisis.the shoulder bars came down.they guys checked the seat buckles and gave the thumbs up to the controller.....as the floor drops he shouts "oooow thers big hail stones!" and points outside.
yeah the ride set off and we got off with red ,brused faces,those things where like 6mm big!! and they hurt bigtime

we was the lats to ride it as far as i know..the weather didnt look like it would pick up so we left

still love those rides and will be gong again soon!
EDIT: can i make a claim?? lol

i love alton towers, we normally have a road trip down once a year like - i havent managed to get on that rita yet but its a good day out, pain in tha arse queing like

ques wernt bad today..infact we got que jump tickets and didnt need them (probly due to the weather) lol we didnt check the forcast :D

ritas fast! you gotto go check it out

maybe an MSC day out this year?

RIK said:
maybe an MSC day out this year?
I like that idea!

Last time I went was with my mate, he managed to get some free tickets on his clubcard, we thought it was the one just around the M25 (which was actually Thorpe Park) so when we came to look on the route planner in the morning and our jaws hit the floor! We still went though, although I was completely shattered!

We set off at 7am, got there at like midday, left at 6pm and got back home at like midnight! All in my old 1.0 red K10!!

Back OT, an MSC day out at Alton Towers would be cool!

i went today and the same thing happened. the weather stopped the rides for more than 30 minutes, i feel for the people waiting for the ride outside but they cannot leave cos they are so close from getting on their ride. the massive hail smashed down like no ones business, it must hurt!

oh and that ride Rita, its awesome. highly recommended, the ride and the course itself isnt scary but the acceleration speed was frightening. wish my micra is half as fast as that thing! haha

finally....DO NOT TRY CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY unless you have kids under the age of........2....!!

tse_adam said:
finally....DO NOT TRY CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY unless you have kids under the age of........2....!!

omg did you see the que.. it was huge

MSC day sounds pretty cool, havent been to alton towers for a couple of years so would like to check out Rita! Sounds like you had a laugh anyway Rik

I remember getting cramp on Air in both thighs, and i was screaming in pain more than anything else lol!!!

well just to let you guys know i have seen a lot of people went in for free with those woolworths free entry vouchers. i dont know how to get it but worth a try since its 29.50 now and its more expensive than disneyland paris! :O

tse_adam said:
well just to let you guys know i have seen a lot of people went in for free with those woolworths free entry vouchers. i dont know how to get it but worth a try since its 29.50 now and its more expensive than disneyland paris! :O

we used them lol....£15 entry for us

and i have some here from woolworths..one pays the other gets in free

Back