Alto rears on front but what setup for the rear ones ??

Is cutting springs actually legal I've heard a lot about them being dangerous and would fail an MOT also void your insurance in a crash

Your friendly local mechanic in training -Sploshua

Aslong as you keep them captive they're fine :) which is why you need the corsa shocks as they're shorter :) cut springs are completely safe if done correctly Andy (h701) tested them thoroughly and did a write up some where :)

Oh ok when I lower mine if alto rears in the rear doesn't lower it enough for me I'll grab some Micra ones from scrappers and chop 'em

Is cutting springs actually legal I've heard a lot about them being dangerous and would fail an MOT also void your insurance in a crash

My fitter would not fit cut springs, and said they are possibly an MOT failure. So ???????

Maybe some one who bought some already cut?? ... Or can't scrabble around under a micra... I dunno xx
If you're not daring enough to be crawling under a raised car you shouldn't be cutting springs in the first place

I didn't mean they may be scared to get under a car,
I meant physically unable to due to health/age/disabilities or other contributions.

Back