Alto lowering springs on K11

So, I've got mixed messages about lowering a K11 on standard alto springs, to set the record straight is it rear alto springs for both the front and rear of the K11 and also do I have to have the corsa B rear shocks. Thankyou people.

thanks for advices, but I want to be sure that I understood everything and won't kill myshelf and anyone.

Alto (94-98) rear springs will fit plug and play on the rear of my 02' K11?
(I know I have to make adjustable panhard rod)

And, what about front suspension shocks into my k11. I can only change OEM Nissan springs on the front shocks into rear springs from Alto, or I have to install complete Corsa B rear shocks with Alto springs?

And if yes, does COMPLETE Corsa B shocks with alto springs after lower shock mounting resize fit, or for example upper strut mount, or nuts, have to be from k11 with the Corsa B shock?

thanks for advices, but I want to be sure that I understood everything and won't kill myshelf and anyone.

Alto (94-98) rear springs will fit plug and play on the rear of my 02' K11?
(I know I have to make adjustable panhard rod)

And, what about front suspension shocks into my k11. I can only change OEM Nissan springs on the front shocks into rear springs from Alto, or I have to install complete Corsa B rear shocks with Alto springs?

And if yes, does COMPLETE Corsa B shocks with alto springs after lower shock mounting resize fit, or for example upper strut mount, or nuts, have to be from k11 with the Corsa B shock?
Corsa B bolt holes are a few mm larger iirc but thats never stopped anyone.