alternator belt

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
anyone got a k10 alternator belt in good condition?
also the fascia plate around the radio (the black plastic panel)
boot gas struts
fuel pump?
also a spare rocker cover (k10) dont know if one fits all but its for the super s

cheers

steve

Ive a fiel pump and a rocker cover....the rocker cover is a bit of a rusty-nutz with a squashed gasket (would need to be replaced)

If teh rust-nuts cover is not atttreactive then I can sort you with a pump only

do you have an offer in mind for either or both?

Rich (sammo's alter-ego)

no piont getting a second hand belt as there only about £5, i should have a rocker cover, dont have the struts, got several pumps, think ive got a couple of them facia's also,

if your having trouble getting a belt i could buy one here and if you wanted the other stuff i could send you a new one.

ill check what exactly ive got with a couple of pics when i get home tonight

ok, fair enough, i dont go to halfords, sorry, i just ment that last time i boughht one form my local motor factors they were about £5, and i assumed as he was asking for a second hand one he was either having trouble getting one or they were too expensive?

ok, fair enough, i dont go to halfords, sorry, i just ment that last time i boughht one form my local motor factors they were about £5, and i assumed as he was asking for a second hand one he was either having trouble getting one or they were too expensive?

Thats wasnt aimed at you...it was at the first post

Back