alright, im new to this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TURN3R

Club Member (Trial)
Alright guy's and girl's im new to this Forum just want to say Hello!!

So... basically i have a nissan micra shape 1.0 (standed), it's done about 67211 miles. i put some nice rims on and a fat exhaust on it, so its looks and sound's alot better. What i really want NOW is to make it faster. hopfully you'll give me some tips on HOW.

links on products to buy would be help-full ect...

Thanks

Paul

Depending on budget:

Fitting 1.3 litre cams will make a difference in perfromance, should pick up throughout the rev range.

Fitting a 1.3 engine will be a better modification though

A janspeed 4-2-1 manifold is a good option (although can be 50/50 on emissions tests)

Improving the breathing to the engine, either with a K&N Panel filter, or K&N cone filter with good air feed.

Thanks for your info mate.

yeah might have to improve the breathing to the engine for now, im abit on the NO money side lol.

cheers any-way.

Paul

Depending on budget:

Fitting 1.3 litre cams will make a difference in perfromance, should pick up throughout the rev range.

Fitting a 1.3 engine will be a better modification though

A janspeed 4-2-1 manifold is a good option (although can be 50/50 on emissions tests)

Improving the breathing to the engine, either with a K&N Panel filter, or K&N cone filter with good air feed.

Welcome to the club!

Have a browse through the forums and a quick search should get you on your way to getting more power :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back