almera gti - few new mods

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Just a couple of new mods added to the almera, smooth boot with one off gtir rear spoiler, vzr grille, suteki air indicator and new rear bumper. Not sure on the colourcoding, may go to full black not sure.

S8000336.jpg

S8000313.jpg

sDscf3412.jpg

sDscf3406.jpg

sDscf3381.jpg

sDscf3375.jpg

sDscf3370.jpg

Thought it was you I'd seen going the opposite way on the A1231. Looking good though think the spoiler may be nicer in black imo.

think all the vinyl is gonna come off and gonna go for the smooth look, still undecided, its hard when u own ur own graphics company, lol

Reason grille and spoiler are silver was due to the car they have been taken off which was black with silver colourcoding, havent had the time to spray them yet so just put them on to see what they look like

Looks nice mate!!! Come on a long way since I last saw it. New mods look good, although as others have said, they need colour coding. :)

I'm liking it!! :)

Altho i don't like the spoiler. It sticks out quite a bit, but thats just my opinion. Liking the silver grille tho. And the wheels, mmmmm!!! LOL

Do away with the gash stickers, and colour code the grille and spoiler, stick a set of silver multispokes on and you will be left with a cracking motor.

Have to agree the stickers make it tacky and it needs colour codeing! Wheels are fine however.

Yom said:
Its commonly referred to as a Lucino VZ-R grille.

has this anything to do with the import/jdm version? if so dont they call the almera the pulsar vz-r? am sure i read up somewhere they called it the pulsar.i may be wrong tho.

squarepants said:
has this anything to do with the import/jdm version? if so dont they call the almera the pulsar vz-r? am sure i read up somewhere they called it the pulsar.i may be wrong tho.

correct

and the V-ZR N1 uses the SR20ve NEO-VVL lump

***AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH***

Very nice, smooth boot looks good, just colour code spoiler!Looking very clean aswell

Back