Alloys

Could any of you Micra heads tell me what size minilite alloys would be the best to get for my standard k10 (apart from the coilovers, custom made 4-2-1 manifold and exhaust and 96bhp with a few engine mods). Ok maybe she's not standard but still, does anyone know anyone where there is good deals on minilites and tyre packages or even very clean second hand?. I don't mind paying reasonable money for them once they are very very clean with good tyres.

Thanks in advance

I think most with minilite alloys tend to go for 13" sometimes 14" ...I don't know for sure...
depending on the width of the wheels you may need to add wider arches or stretch the tyres...again I don't know for sure...gosh I'm helpful LOL

Probably best to keep an eye on the For Sale threads on this site, but also check Ebay and Gumtree periodically
...don't forget to double check the PCD, offset and centre bore is correct...I believe the K10 and K11 measurements are the same?...
so if you find a listing for K11 minilites chances are they'll fit your K10 ;)

Worth doing a search in the Blogs for minilites (Just put in "minilite wheels" into the search bar at the top right of the sites pages) to see what set ups with regards to tyres other members run with etc ^_^

Good luck

ETA: apparently there is the option of Mazda MX-5 "replica minilites" too
ETA2: you may/will need to use spacers and longer bolts/studs for these though...

Back