Alloys...

I guess this has been asked countless times before but here it goes.

I have a '98 Micra, Twister. Want to get some alloys on it. Have 13's on there at the minute (I think) - can I get away with 14's?

Any recommendations would be much appreciated please!

Cheers.

You could go up to 15's with lower profile tyres, most tend to go with 195/45s.
14's will be fine, some came with 14's as standard.

Pcd 4x100 is what your looking for.

look on ebay you can pic up some good condition alloys with good tyres for next to nothing if you look around

yeah i work at halfords, we are doing a nice set by ripspeed (sigh) called ultimates, 4/100 or 4/108 multi fit wheels 15" with 195/50 tyres on, silverstone tyres too, for 200 nicker, inc your fitting kit, nice looking wheels to at a nice price.

nick.

hmm still havn't been able to find anything brilliant. Could somebody do me a favour and just give me the name of some suitable 14" alloys, or have a look on ebay because I havn't got a clue when it comes to knowing what ones will actually fit my micra..?

They'll all fit Olly, the Renault ones are the only ones that aren't aftermarket, they will go straight on, all the rest will have a large (72mm) centre bore requiring Spigot rings to make them fit.

The bbs ones are off a VW which are too small, when I looked at the other ones the ad said off a corsa which are also too small. Sorry if I'm wrong but I though BBS were made by VW

Back