Alloys that can be used with standard tyres

Hi everyone (I bet you're all thinking "God, not him again!")

I've just had a quick chat with my mate, who's now the custodian of my Mum's Micra. We have been trying to figure out what's the best (and cheapest!) way of "tarting up" the little'un. He would like to get some new alloys for it, as it's running steels at the moment. What options are there available that will fit the standard 14 inch tyres? (As the Micra had four new "boots" on it just before Mum passed away.........)

Cheers

i am guessing you have the standard alloys which come with the micra's and just have a look around for the tyre size which would fit different alloys that the best i can offer you because some alloys tell you the fitment sizer of the wheel. your best bet would be halford or a alloy store.

I think the standard tyres on the micra, are 165/65/R14s (Bit of a joke, really!) Are there any cheap 2nd-hand alloy options that can be used with the K11?

EDIT: Or should I just whip the wheels off, and give them the once over with some satin black paint?

Any 4x100 alloys with a centre bore of 59.1 (or there abouts) will fit, if you want to keep the new tyres that you have look for 14" wheels that are either 5.5" or 6" wide, the et won't matter as much but anything between 38 and 20 will look stock(ish) within the wheel arches

Any 4x100 alloys with a centre bore of 59.1 (or there abouts) will fit, if you want to keep the new tyres that you have look for 14" wheels that are either 5.5" or 6" wide, the et won't matter as much but anything between 38 and 20 will look stock(ish) within the wheel arches

So what cars are running 6x14 wheels, that are 59.1 CB? I know that the Almera and 100NX run the same fitment. Are there any other wheels for different car makes that are the same? Cheers : )

It's a stupid Nissan fitment I'm afraid your best bet is if you find some 14's that you like trial fit them and if the c/b is too small have them bored out

EDIT: facelift k11's had 14's as standard I believe

It's a stupid Nissan fitment I'm afraid your best bet is if you find some 14's that you like trial fit them and if the c/b is too small have them bored out

EDIT: facelift k11's had 14's as standard I believe

Cheers again. I've just had a quick nose around at a few fitment guides, and it seems that Renault alloys might fit the K11:

http://www.alloyguide.com/Renault.php

How about these?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-RENAULT...r_Wheels_ET&hash=item3373a15344#ht_500wt_1361

Honestly no idea the only other wheels I've used are some extremely rare Nissan bbs's and irmsher wheels that need 3mm spacers

Back