Alloy wheels...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Ok I am looking for some new wheels, but I'd like them to be black with a chrome or silver lip round the edge. I have found some but most of them only seem to be made in 17's!!! Has anyone got any ideas for wheels which are in 15's or 16's in this design?? Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers... :)

wolfrace octanes. halfords have them in... i was going to get them a few months back but was a lil short... but they then had 20% off so see if they still do. they were around 400 for a set of 15s hun

theres a possibility that i may sell my 16inch kosei racing seneka in the near future, heres what they look like

racing_seneka.gif

How much you after for them mate?? Just thinking the insides of them could be sprayed black and leave the outside's silver. :) I'm not desperate for them but if a decent set cam along I could be tempted. :)

What about these:
4e851a7e7ae967d8f0336dd60d0be7b0.jpg

Rota Slipstream, Importparts.com have those in black with polished lip, im going for bronze with polished lip.. 15", undergroundraceuk.com are sellig these in the uk for around 400£

Do you got some pics of your car?

nikdev said:
What about these:
4e851a7e7ae967d8f0336dd60d0be7b0.jpg

Rota Slipstream, Importparts.com have those in black with polished lip, im going for bronze with polished lip.. 15", undergroundraceuk.com are sellig these in the uk for around 400£

Do you got some pics of your car?

They are v.nice.

I would also recommend a set of Lenso RS5's and spray spokes black. Seen a few in black (don't think you can buy them like this) and they look very very good.

If I do come to sell, then i'd be looking around 150, mine have tyres on,but im not sure how good the tread is, your on my msn, so when i find out if im going to sell them,i'll tell you and give you first offer :)

Nice one!!! Yeah just let me know and I'll let you know. Cheers for the ideas guys, should keep me busy for a while. :) Those ones you posted up are very nice indeed too. :)

go on wheelbasedirect they have sum good deals i got a set of ace189's 17inch for about 600 with tyres.

Back