alloy slam panels and rad hoses

Hi peeps,
alloy slam panels, seen a few on here and wondering are they something you have to get made or is there an off the shelf stockist? and what would one cost.? :) also looking for coloured hoses, same question as above, custom job or off the shelf? (had a look on google but cant seem to find any kits for micra)

thanks in advance!
james,

Hi peeps,
alloy slam panels, seen a few on here and wondering are they something you have to get made or is there an off the shelf stockist? and what would one cost.? :) also looking for coloured hoses, same question as above, custom job or off the shelf? (had a look on google but cant seem to find any kits for micra)

thanks in advance!
james,

Hi James, i've an alloy slam panel on mine was bought but if you after making one i can take the dimensions down for you. (was bought from a micra motorsports place that are no longer in business)

Not to point out the obvious but they remove the factory bonnet catch so you'll need bonnet pin,s aerocatches etc etc :)

SFS make a range for the K11 only stockist i know is Matt Humphris http://dealerservices.autotrader.co.uk/22922/download/rally-parts.pdf

Back