Alloy Help

Katie

Half Micra Half Primera
Im still trying to suss out the forum so apologies if i have posted this in the wrong place or asked something thats been asked a million times! I know how annoying that gets for everyone !! :down:

I am picking the car up on thursday so I cant go and measure or check anything yet but i have had a google about and found the following details for the K11.... Are these correct?

Also, what size wheel was standard? and whats the max it will comfortably take?

PCD 4x100
Offset 35-45
Bore - 59.1

Thanks in advance :D

yeah they seem correct...size wise most people say 15's are biggest you should go...though i think you can go upto 17's (but i doubt you would want to - i know i wouldnt).

Standard early k11's had 13's, later ones 14's. Others may have more detailed info but thats all i can rember at the moment :)

Thats ace!

I was thinking of 15's anyway so shall wait till i get the car and double check.

Thank you!

Early K11s had 155/70 tyres on 13" rims also 175/60 on 13" alloys, then all 14" rims were used with 165/60 tyres, a lot of people use 195/45x15" on their cars, these will and do slow the car down a little however but the benefits in handling make the loss of speed worthwhile in my opinion, others use 185/55x14" or even 185/50x14".

yeah they seem correct...size wise most people say 15's are biggest you should go...though i think you can go upto 17's (but i doubt you would want to - i know i wouldnt).

Standard early k11's had 13's, later ones 14's. Others may have more detailed info but thats all i can rember at the moment :)

Humm whats wrong with 17's?

Lol they really dont, its because you dont see it everyday. Put it this way because ive had mine on for a few month now, if i go and wack my 15's on they look stupidly small. Im going lower soon its allready dropped 35mm but i want no space for dust :D

Attachments

• DSC00648.JPG
    DSC00648.JPG
    294.2 KB · Views: 189
  • DSC00659.JPG
    DSC00659.JPG
    748.3 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC00660.JPG
    DSC00660.JPG
    664 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC00662.JPG
    DSC00662.JPG
    850 KB · Views: 165
  • DSC00663.JPG
    DSC00663.JPG
    621.7 KB · Views: 189
personal preference mate :) with mine im planning on going from 15's to 14's if i can get what i want style & size wise. For acceleration and top speed id say 15's are a good compromise... but like i said up to the owner and what your using the car for at the end of the day :)

think i might see what i can get in 14's that tickles my fancy.... i dont want my car to look like a monster truck with huge ass wheels on like :girly:

Wise choice, Katie. These are 14s and there is negligible change in the handling characteristics of my car. The tyres are Contisport 185/50. Good tyres but a bit expensive at around £60 each. I think the thick spoked alloys suit the boxey look of the K11. Problem with 14s is the limited choice, almost everything in the magazines being 15 on up.

S

Attachments

• IMG_0976_1.jpg
    IMG_0976_1.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0977_1.jpg
    IMG_0977_1.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 183
I was leaning towards the Wolfrace Asia Tec B372's but im really bad at making decisions.... ill have to do some photoshops once i pick the car up tonight.

personal preference mate :) with mine im planning on going from 15's to 14's if i can get what i want style & size wise. For acceleration and top speed id say 15's are a good compromise... but like i said up to the owner and what your using the car for at the end of the day :)

Yeah Spose so, ive only got a 1ltr at the end of the day so it really isnt quick, plus speed = £60 and 3 point's so i go for handling much more fun. Katie, jus a little tip what ever choice wheels you buy make sure you get the best tyres because remember thats whats keeping you on the ground. :)

Yeah Spose so, ive only got a 1ltr at the end of the day so it really isnt quick, plus speed = £60 and 3 point's so i go for handling much more fun. Katie, jus a little tip what ever choice wheels you buy make sure you get the best tyres because remember thats whats keeping you on the ground. :)

you only get the points if you go over the speed limit ;) i just plan on getting there as quickly as possible lol...plus mines possibly gonna see some track action at some point.

Closest ill get to a track is going up and down the highway where i live and round the roundabout at each end LOL

I´ve got some Wolfrace Voodoo´s for sale if your interested! They´re 15´s tho, and imo the best size to fit on the k11. 14´s are too small!! :p, and i think the 17´s look fine, altho yeah i agree they´ll slow you down a bit!

Back