All extras of the k10

Hi everybody, I was wondering if anyone has all the extras that the k10 was produced with since mine is the micra 1.0L 5-door of 1991 with close to no extras (I think there isn't even 1 actually :( ).
I would really like to know and see pictures so that I can learn more about my car and after saving some money maybe even fit some.
Thanks a lot :D

I have an 83 gs. It had a little shelf under the glovebox, door pockets, clock mounted in front of the gearstick, fancy looking clocks, boot release cable, rear wiper and washer, front fogs.

Was quite well equipped I thought for one of the first ones :)

If you want any of the interior (I've stripped it bare) let me know :)

I'll take some photos ASAP of mine. I have the rear wiper and washer and the roof rack however I don't have the middle cover between the gearstick and there never was a clock. The dashboard was with the clock (I really want one with the rev meter).
Unfortunately there are some damages I need to repair on the front. Thanks a lot for the offer :)

You want to look at the March ST to see what good stuff it comes with, but some of it can also be found on the Super S and other models.

Electric mirrors (March ST)
Super s spoiler,
super s arches and skirts,
Super s bigger front and rear bumpers,
fog lights.
Rubber distributor cap cover.
Fuel filler flap release cable (March ST)
Digital dash (March Turbo).
Black carpet and plastics (Super S),
Rev counter dials (Super S & others)
Interior digital clock (Various models)
Sport seats (Super S / March ST)
Fog light grille (Various european models)
Split front sidelight / indicators (Datsun models)
Titless boot (Datsun models)
Dashboard shelf
Door pockets (Super s etc)
Rear Wiper motor
And i think i've seen headlight wipers on a european model.

Also electric mirrors from marchs, wind deflectors, seen sun roof wind deflectors, foot rest in drivers footwell (jap thing), rear disc axles jap thing, cd players. I got a jap k10 options book and its amazing what you can get

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

Anybody have a picture from the factory front foglight switch? I never seen :) (I would buy one, if avaliable)
Somebody told a tale about electric windows (maybe in the US models?) but never seen in pictures :)

The rear disc thing is interesting, I only have ventillated front disk, which is only in 1.2 SuperS, as I know.

Electric windows in a k10 be good gona ask about that but z I can wind mine lol not to pushed on it but would be a nice touch

Back