• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Alex's K11

Hmm.. If you look at this pic i think that clear side repeaters would tie in well with the white wheels :S? What is anyone elses opinon on the matter? lol. But i agree front splitter and side skirts will make it look amazing :D.. Will give the alusion of it being lower aswell because the skirts will be on :D.

Photo0168.jpg

Yea could do with some well a company called LK Peformance owe me anything from there shop for worth 20quid for messing up my springs so im going to look on that but i need my splitters and skirt would look a million times better with them :D

how they mess up your springs ?

Firstly sent me the wrong ones, then sent me the wrong ones again then i got the correct ones third time lucky ha. But i mean its not lk peformance fault really the springs go straight from the supplier to me so its there fault but lk are compansating me and the guy who works there was really help full :D

Well..! I believe this is called long time no comment! My account has been acting up so i seem never able to log in.? =(. However an update on my life:
I turned seventeen on march the 6th and passed my driving test about 3weeks ago and since then it has been drive drive drive! ha! I have done nothing to my car since earlier however i still need to invest in some splitters then i will be done! Thanks all, alex!

Back