Air box

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Here is the pics of the air box. It is still not fitteed it is just sitting there i need to cut a hole for the intake pipe i am just waiting for it to arrive. Now i was wondering if people would be interested in one the same. If i get interest i could find out how much all up for the box screws and intake pipe. Would be polished more than this one as i need to fit it then remove it to polish. Any way hope you enjoy the pics.

dsc00219nc9.jpg

dsc00220bp9.jpg

dsc00221en1.jpg

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
that looks exactly like what I've jigged up in cardboard! so all I need now is the pic that shows the piping to the t/b? how are you mounting it? still using a pod filter... I was planning to use a falodore flat panel filter.....

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
yeah as i said the air box is not been polished that is how i got it back from the fab guy. I will be running a pod filter in there with a bracket so it is legal. Also be running the flexi tubing to the fron bar through the gaurd for the cold air feed. These would not be to expensive to make in bulk i dont think. Would need to get numbers and talk to him. Will post more pics when properly fitted and polished.

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
looks good but wheres the air feed from?? needs a pipe to the front of the grill or something so it can get cold air forced theough it!!
or are you just planning to run no headlight.. hah

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
tris WROTE:

"looks good but wheres the air feed from?? needs a pipe to the front of the grill or something so it can get cold air forced theough it!!

or are you just planning to run no headlight.. hah

read my post man. I said i am going to be running cold air feed via flexi tubing under the air box to the front bar. For track days i willbe removing the headlight.

maat WROTE:

"that looks awsum man, great work

Thanks mate. I am happy.

Back