Agghhhh !!!

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Dont you just love it.
Drive to supermarket, park car,whip into shop, come back and hey someone has decided to remove some paint off the rear bumper along with assorted scratches.
Since Whiteys respray this is scrape No.2 both at shopping centres.
Still living in Tassie with the oldest population of any state guess you have to expect it.
I avoid old farts on the road like the plague. They have a strange habit down here of trying to go through round a bouts in the straightest line possible.
Mind you so do I, but make sure no one else on the round a bout.

CMF_micragirl

» CMF Member
I know exactly how you feel. Was parked at the back of Rolf Vos in Deloraine a few years ago, I was gone all of 5 minutes, got back to the car....some feral had put a deep gouge right down the side, from the headlight to the tail light. Cost me $900 to get it fixed. Assholes. I put it down to the car having Queensland number plates, some Tasmanians object to "mainlanders" being in their state. It's the main reason why I left there and came back here. Yes, lol, racism IS alive and well in Oz!
Sorry to hear about your micra though, its a pain in the butt. I've never had an accident in mine, but its been repaired 3 times due to this sort of crap.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Oh an Ex Tassie girl, micragirl.
Yes you are correct. There are some two headers down here who hate "mainlanders" but it has improved. We now get thousands coming here due to the 3 ferries and the locals have woken up that it brings business and if you are nice to them they may come back.
Still there are a lot of people down here who have never been to the mainland !! Scary stuff.

cisco

» CMF Member
Wow imagine that, born and bred on tassie without ever crossing over to the mainland. Like its own separate country in some respects. I can't want to come down and check tassie out. Love the thought of having absolutely nothing below you except antarctica - very cool!

White Knight, that is terrible and just so typical. "You can't have nothing". Bah. I'd be pretty cut up myself :) Just wish they'd leave you a note - did she leave you a note?

Could be a signal from god telling you to install a super smooth factory super s rear bumper. Now there's an idea!!

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
No more suggestions Cisco. I have decided 2006 is a year of refinement and no major upgrades. The other SC12 supercharger arrived yesterday and man it is pristine.
Currently swinging off the clothes line as it has just been spray painted fire engine red.
My darling wife and daughter head off to Vietnam for Jan. so I have a whole month to do a lot of car things.Out with the current supercharger in with the other and renew oil seals. This way I have a spare which will be like new and see me out.
If you go down the supercharger route Cisco maybe I would sell it to you along with a complete set of brackets ready to bolt her up.
Tempting??

cisco

» CMF Member
Whoa that is tempting.. Mmmm.

Wow far out. My total apologies Micragirl/ladies. I honestly was thinking either he or she, but somehow wrote "she". Whoever it was, didn't leave a note then huh.

Back