Again, Cheaper K10 Cams

M

Mulbers

As mark has expressed before, he knows someone who can do it for £71.

I spoke to John Toovy ( i have his number if you want to ring him as does
Mark)today and asked him if he can do mine.... I send mine(so what ever that would cost, £8 possibly?), he sends it to piper, piper send it back to me directly. and it cost £71.

Why are people trying to get a group but still spend £120 on it.

I am not trying to screw ed over at all, but i do understand that people dont have a whole heap of money to spend on there cars.

If this post gets deleted then i will be very disapointed with this club indeed and wil have lost faith in the comunity.

Ed runs his own company, and obviously has the right to charge whatever he likes! If its too pricey, people will vote with there wallets or whatever and go elsewhere, obviously its up to the individual to decide where they get there work done.

You say you have a number for this guy, but its not posted here. Its probably alot easier for people to go to Ed due to the fact he's a trusted member of the MSC and is easily reachable, He wont mess anyone around either.

Sometimes is better to pay for a good service and someone reliable than giving your money away to complete strangers! Anyway, if your contact is good, then people will use him, but remember, its the choice of the individual where work is done, not you

think id go for the £71 option personally certinaly seemed to work for mark, post up the number mulbers, i know paul who was on about the group buy wanted the number ;)

Arnold,

I was not trying to get any glory in the fact i know someone cheaper. yes it up to them to choose what they want. i was just letting people know there are others out there who do it. Is that not what the club is about? helping?

Speedle,

The number is 01543 505565. He seems a good chap from when speaking to him. I shall be getting mine from him.

Regards

Mulbers said:
Arnold,

I was not trying to get any glory in the fact i know someone cheaper. yes it up to them to choose what they want. i was just letting people know there are others out there who do it. Is that not what the club is about? helping?

Sure is, and the details for cheaper cams is apprechiated by all im sure! Im just trying to say that Ed's trying to make a living, not deleberatly ripping people off etc.

If an item in buy and sell is too expensive, 'you' wouldnt complain about it, you just wouldnt buy it! the same applies to any service too, and that's all Ed's offering at the end of the day.

<H2>John Toovey Road & Race

Unit 8, Wynns Venture Centre, Broad St, Cannock, Staffordshire WS11 0XL
Tel: 01543 505565

</H2>

Look on yell.co.uk and you'll find the details, there a engine building company,

I'm still a liar then yeah Ed? £71 is cheaper than pipers trade? yeah right

Back