Aerial Connector?

F

FatGaz

Hi - I've just fitted a new Panasonic HU (not exactly 'new' - won it on ebay). Anyway..... the aerial connector dont fit into the back of the unit - they are both 'female'. Does anyone know if there is a connector / adaptor that I can get?

Cheers
GAZ
:slm:

I'm sure I've seen a couple of these knocking about on ebay this week (want a new HU too :) )

Gaz, i explained in that post i made a while back when you first asked bout the HU swapping. There about 99p from motor-world and halfords and the like, its just like an extension type thing, wouldnt bother with ebay - not worth the hassle and waiting around when you can just pop down to your local motor store and get it there and then for a quid. If you just tell the bloke he will get it for you, im sure they get asked all the time so will know what your on bout

Sorry, didn't know how common they were, the only place I'd seen them was ebay. There's a first, Halfords winning over ebay! :D

Herr_spl1ff said:
Sorry, didn't know how common they were, the only place I'd seen them was ebay. There's a first, Halfords winning over ebay! :D

haha lol - i only reccomend going coz its not like theres a lot of money involved lol + the hassle of P+P. Thats why i hate ebay, sometimes you end up with total dickwads at the other end who take forever to send your item

RE: RE: Aerial Connector?

Big_ben said:
Gaz, i explained in that post i made a while back when you first asked bout the HU swapping. There about 99p from motor-world and halfords and the like, its just like an extension type thing, wouldnt bother with ebay - not worth the hassle and waiting around when you can just pop down to your local motor store and get it there and then for a quid. If you just tell the bloke he will get it for you, im sure they get asked all the time so will know what your on bout

Thanks Ben - thats a great help :upside:

gaz/Ben i need an aerial adaptor for my micra could you tell me which one i need to get please

Andy

go to motor-world or halfords or sumwhere like that, just ask them and they will tell u which one u need, not sure if theyres many versions, think u jus need female to female, bout 99p

Ben they are a fiver from halfrauds! I needed one too! So i went round to my local ICE Installer an got one for 50p - i think the packaging costs £4.50 lol

pc527.jpg

Daz :alien:

Back