AA breakdown cover nearing 10% discount!

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi All.

We are now quite close to securing the AA breakdown cover with 10% off for official members.

Let me know if you would use this service if we can secure it.

thanks
Kev

Yes! my service provided by my insurance company gives me free cover within 5 miles however, when I had to have the car towed 20 miles it cost me £60!

I'm covered with Gem Motoring Assist, £72 per year for full cover inc. free key insurance, so probably wouldnt switch to AA unless GMA turned out to be crap in an emergency!

Possibly. Im with RAC. If they could match my existing rates - 10% then i'd definitly join up

Ive been with the aa for 3 years and had no problems with them, as it happens my renewal is due, so yes I would use the service.

The guy im talking to about it is fine as long as you are a member of the club.
unfortunately, he needs some figures, and i cant make them up this time!

basically, at the moment, its not a financially sound investment for them to be giving four people discount. theres no point from a business point of view.

so come on, we need more numbers.

is this the kind of thing that non members need to push them into signing up? should i look into other things, such as insurance discount for clubs members etc.

any input you can give me on this would be much appreciated

and now i know how Kev feels when he busts his butt and people cant be bothered to do anything about it, then they moan a month down the line.

Im definatly interested if they provide a cover type such as this..

1)Cover either me or both my cars ( Micra and primera )

2)Will bring me all the way home from anywhere in the UK in the event of a non fixable breakdown..

That'd be excellent. Im with the RAC till the first few months of next year but discount might make me swap when the years up :grinning:

Back