discount enquiry

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Would people be interested in light weight racing wheels that don't break the bank?

There would a varied style of wheel to choose from that will all weigh under 10kg even in 17" as as low as 5kg in 15".

By using these wheels you would improve breaking response and improve acceleration.

RARE RIMS

I will be contacting the company to see if a 10% discount can be arranged for 'official members' on wheel + tyre packages. The TOC uses this company and many have purchased from them. They are brilliant with techinical help and have quite a range of rota alloys.

Kev :)

omg, seriously with most sites, i see about 3sets of alloys i like, because im realy fussy, but those have some realy nice alloys, theres like 3sets i dont like

Definetly!!! Possibly after some new ones when I can afford it anyway so could be a good idea, especially if they are lightweight. :)

excellent guys, e-mail went today and I'm awaiting response from them.

I'll let you know what happens

Kev

Just out of curiosity... if these benefits don't get used do we lose them or not?? Or will it vary on the company.

Well I think the club's benefits may vary over time, some will remain and be fixed, other compaines may pull out if we don't use them. It's up to you as members to take advantage of these, we can only do our best in offering them

Kev :)

Back