A project for someone?

Hi everyone, it's got to the point now where I can no longer afford to keep my micra super s but rather than see it go to the scrapers I was wondering if anyone on here would be interested in taking it on as a project? It just needs a load of welding doing for the MOT, everything else fine, obviously I would let you have it for scrap value, I understand their rare and I don't want them to die out I just simply can't afford the time/welding costs as I'm just a humble college student :(

Well I've taken off all the parts I need/want, if there's anything anyone wants then let me know, otherwise going to scrap on Tuesday :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 227
Yeah, that's my plan with my next micra because as far as I gather, super s's are rare, what size are the standard rims? The ones on my car are 5j, need to know weather I need to keep them or not

It's basically the same but with extra doors and a different steering wheel and interior ,
It's got SS clocks , electric windows , sunroof , rear parcel shelf and speakers

No sorry, again I kinda need it for my next one, unless I find another super s, in which case then yes :)

samiboi123, the interior on the Super S, you taken that out aswell or is in the car cos i need a hinge from one of the back seats!!

Let us know mate..

Cheers

J

Still in the car mate, I couldn't be arsed to take it all out and find a place to store it, what's the bit you need?

Ive got a couple of bit I nerd if it wouldn't be too much trouble for you to remove..

First is wiper mechanism for windscreen

Second is the two bush things that go on the engine cradle mount. The two from the bolts into the floor in front of the gear stick :)

Give us a shout im sure I can sort somat an postage for it :)

I can give it a go, the wipers ain't great on it though, all juddery, I have no idea what those bushes are, if I took them off would the car still be drivable?

Not sure if that will be better than the one I have or not then on my wiper the main spindle bush is very oval lol wine thinking of making a new bush out of brash :/

And theres a black bar that goes from the under radiator to other side of the bay and the grommet/bush things go on the two bolts at the gearstick side, might be driveable but might have to use different bolts and might vibrate or rattle alot without the bushes, not too sure tbh but I lot one and the other is britty perished.

Going to ring nissan on tuesday and ask about them if not mate

Hi all, micra was scrapped today and looking like I'm not going to be able to get another one for a while so my parts I took off are up for grabs if anyone wants them, I've got:
Super S Spoiler
Both wing mirrors
Arial (wire was cut to remove)
Rear parcel shelf with speaker holes
Front fog lights
Super s wheel trims (need a spray)
Front ash tray

I forgot it, got about half way home from the scrappers and remembered, by that point it was too late :(

Back