A new question for micraman

L

lef

Firstly I would like to ask you to use simple english because I am greek and I have difficulty in understanding. I would like to ask you again about your front and back bumber because I could not find them anywhere. Where did you find them? Which's car are they? Also I'd like to ask you about your front lights. Where did you find them?Is there a site from where I could order them? Are they for this car exclusively or you did something in order to fit? Thank you very much. Your car is great!:k10:

Hey again,

Thanks for the comments... The front lights are from a honda civic. The front bumper is a vauxhall nova GTB bumper which has been extended, and the rear bumper is a standard micra bumper with a splitter added to the bottom, the splitter is from a 106 and the fog lights were smoothed off. :) Hope this helps. It is all custom and needed alot of work to do, but is well worth it. As far as I know the front bumper can no longer be bought. The splitters could be bought from another car and be made to fit.

where the civic lights a direct fit? What year and model civic?
If not a direct fit was it easy to install?

Thx

They are from the 92-96 civic. They are called denji civic angel eyes, and were definetly not a straight fit lol. We had to make custom mounts for them to fit and remove some of the standard mounts, and play around with it until the aim of the lights was correct etc. Alot of work really but depends on how good you are at fabrication etc as to how easy it is. :)

Back