A few K11 Parts

Mr_Wendel

Ex. Club Member
I have few parts available that I have removed from my rally car project. Rather than give them to the scrappy or take them to the tip I wondered if anyone on here would be interested. If not I might take a punt and list them on Ebay.

1. Standard airbox assembly - Great condition

2. Battery tray - Surface rust. Will clean up. Ideal replacement for a rotten tray.

3. Centre console heater control panel

4. Heater blower fan / casing assembly

5. Glovebox - grey

6. Tray from under the steering wheel

7. Pair of black granny style rear mudlfaps with gay little reflectors on them

8. Black standard rear bumper - scuffed

9. Black standard front bumper

10. Pair of standard grey door cards with speaker grills

11. Rear bumper reinforcement bar

12. 1.0 litre engine - 120,000 miles - Started first time every time I have fired it up, seems smooth enough.

13. 1.0 litre gearbox - 120,000 miles - condition unknown as I have only driven the car off the trailer and into the garage!

14. Standard windscreen - no chips or cracks

Some items may or may not still be slightly attached to the car!

Pictures available on request.

Make me an offer.

Thanks to Frank's efforts yesterday, I now have an even bigger pile of parts taking up space in the garage! The original list, minus the engine and gearbox is still available, plus;

1. 1.0 L flywheel

2. Rocker cover - Silver with red lettering

3. Pair of 1.0 L drive shafts

4. Heatshields from the fuel tank and tunnel underneath the car

5. Standard pea shooter exhaust (no back box)

6. Super S front bumper that someone has hacked about (badly) trying to open mouth it

It is all taking up valuable space. I either sell it, give it away, take it to the tip or the scrap man will be putting it in the back of his van next time he comes past the house!

You say you have a washer bottle, do you have the little yellow cap for the funnel you fill it up with? Mines been missing since I got the car and it's always bugged me :D

Back