A/F/R Problem

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
guys here is my problem....while driving EVERY TIME heavy throttle is pressed my A/F drops straight to dead lean and hesitates like no tomorrow.

However when every time released, it shoots straight to rich then and while cruising sits perfect in between.

any ideas?

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
How are you checking it? If it's a cheap gauge I would not trust them at all. There mainly for show. Get a wideband meter on it and have a look. Might be your O2 sensor maybe?

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"How are you checking it? If it's a cheap gauge I would not trust them at all. There mainly for show. Get a wideband meter on it and have a look. Might be your O2 sensor maybe?

i replaced fuel pump, ngk o2 sensor, pump relay pretty much everything related...

do have a povo autobarn gauge, but the difference between now and b4(last week) is tremendous. can dramaticly feel the the power loss.

this is the reason why im on my 4th cg13tb... :(

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Could be maybe. I have a stock one I think also a throttle body that was workin fine when it came off our car. Also still got the Autronic LoL you know you want it. 1200 delivered

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
mycra WROTE:

yeah bmc cda. why make a massive difference?? :(

mine tended to gain nasty flatspots when run without the factory snorkel fitted mycra (GA16 one on mine)
you might get mad induction roar and a bit more top-end with a cone tho :)

Attachments

• 64319.jpg
    64319.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 17

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"Could be maybe. I have a stock one I think also a throttle body that was workin fine when it came off our car. Also still got the Autronic LoL you know you want it. 1200 delivered

stop pushing it man...im blown these 2 months as is lol
btw i would lose a/c with that would i hey?

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"No you can keep the factory ac wiring. Looks to be sold to radiolite now LOL just waiting on cash. But have a stock ecu somewhere and tb if you want that

so is the a/c on a different separate loom? does that mean i can run the nistune kit and keep the a/c yeah?

Back