'98 K11 bonnet for sale

Well sort of for sale. It's in Darwen, Lancs and is strictly collection only but I don't want any money for it (though a bottle of real ale would be nice). It's in a metallic green and looks OK as far as I've examined it so-far certainly useable and I'd imagine you will be wanting to paint it to match your car if you want it anyway.

I'll also have the doors (3 door), tailgate and bumpers surplus to my requirements shortly so if anyone wants to come and remove them to get them out of my way ping me a PM. Again I haven't gone over them with a fine tooth comb but they all appear OK at first glance.

Iain

Heya Iain,

I would be interested in the Bonnet for the other half for a present as she bought hers as a write off and due to the bolts on the bonnet getting damaged and being sat in a breakers yard for a while then have rusted in so at the moment her bonnet is just welded onto the hinges. So if these are good were the bolts and threads are I could take it off your hands so I can get her bonnet flush and increase it safeness. Also by bumper surplus do you mean the actual bumper (New to this,) if so if the front one is going spare to that would be great just were her and her Dad have pulled the bumper out they have had to cut a hole behind were the number plate is.

We are in Blackpool and could come have a look and arrange some sort of payment/trade as I would feel bad just taking them off you.

Cheers

Rob

The bolts came out of the bonnet no probs so the threads are all good. Yes the bumpers are available - both front and rear and as far as I know they are OK.

PM me to get in touch and you can come and grab them.

Iain

Back