Pics

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326742814.440021.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326742814.440021.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 575
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326742823.906241.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326742823.906241.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 532
Ok after thinking about it she is up for grabs, moving on to bigger, hopefully better things

I want to keep her but the missus has put her foot down and said if I want to get another car then the micra has to go, for good

The other car I've got my eye on is something special and has a special place in my heart, first car I ever bought

Bargin , bought my standard white Super S 72k very sraight though for £900 14 months ago with the tidy mods and look of yours its a no brainer modded all day long !!!

Drivers side was welded for the current mot as was the crossmember and the passengers side may need doing for the next

With deepest regrets I'm bumping this :( please don't ask why but be rest assured it has nothing to do with the car

Op has been updated, I really want her to go to someone who appreciates these cars rather than putting it up on ebay

My Super S sold on ebay within the week of putting it on , had 38 watchers and loads of offers only got £500 quid for her but helped finance the new Si ;)

The price is for how it stands at the moment (minus the wheels), which I think is a bargain considering the parts on it

just insurance isnt much more on a 2001 1.4 sport so i wouldnt mind going bigger than a 1.0l

i know theres a bloke in my street selling one but wants £600 and my car :(, swap you ;)

you could fit a CG maf karl :) i cut through 2 little metal bridges in the body and removed some screws, and slid the whole maf out and swapped them over
that's the plan anyway but I need to get another tb before I do (want to keep the current one healthy for a spare)

i found an engine and ecu for 200 goin to have a nice word with the gafa at work tomorow and see if i can borrow the other half of the money lol oh and the van to collect :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back