6x13 Wolfrace Slot Mags with 155/70 13 tyres - £180

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
So... up for sale I have a set of wheels that will make your car stand out, being pretty unique in the the world of small fairly modern modified cars. They are for sale because I will very shortly have something to replace them with.

4878001159_bfeb674522_b.jpg

This is the wheels as they looked during the summer, the polish has faded over the winter as it has done every year over the time I have been their custodian.

Vital Stats: Width 6" - Diameter 13" - Offset +13 PCD - 4x100 (and 4x120 - some old mazdas)

They are 30 year old wheels which are fairing pretty well, they do have some kurb marks on the rims and a few knocks but as you can see they come up rather well.

The tyres will be non-matching but legal 155/70 13's so you are ready to roll. You would probably want to purchase some appropriate sleeve nuts and tapered washers from someone like http://www.mistertee.co.uk/.

I've just remembered that I have five of these - one that is pretty battered and unpainted, but good for a spare. I'll let that go too and will see If I have a tyre for it.

Hi Dave, Posting is no problem, I've just checked out the price and its only going to be £20-£30, thats on a week ish time scale delivering three parcels - 2 of 2 wheels and the fifth wheel on its own.

Two of the wheels and the spare are ready to go, unfortunately the other two are still holding up a car, and I won't have any time for swapping about and getting tyres off (they currently have 165/55's on which I need for my new wheels) untill next week. I could have them all ready for posting a week friday.

My plans have come a bit unstuck, I thought I'd get my new wheels this week but wont until next, which has also hampered my tyre swapping/wheel fitting plans. What with extra stuff on at work and a BTEC course inspection coming up this week......blah blah blah etc you know how it is :down:

Back