3rd break light

so my 3rd break light is completely broken, theres half the window side missing so i cant even glue it kinda back togeather & major amount of tape, im thinking the previous owner through of themself as a kind of Macgyver as ive found many repair jobs using random bits like wood to replace a clip

here's my issue, i cant find another k11 3rd light that hasn't got broken clips of broken plastic cover or both broken , so what are some replacements that will fit from other models. or even if you have replaced with a led universal that fits well.

sorry if this has been covered before i did attempt to use the search but like every other forum after trolling through 20 pages of results but nothing remotely what im looking for i kinda got annoyed i couldn't find anything

only had the car a week, and it was like that when i go it. the back cover is fine but its missing the screws & 1 of the clips on the inside that hold it on, il post a pic as ive removed it to see if i could repair it from being held togeather with tape, apon removing the tape i discovered the brutality that must of been used to replace the globe.

as you can tell by the second pic when i turned it over the side bits fell apart as they were only held in place with the tape.

FB_IMG_13450844656475838.jpg

FB_IMG_1345084536516570.jpg

Back