emilybrook

Deactivated Account
QUOTES:

thats siy's car. this is his site

http://www.mighty-micra-club.proboards.com/index.cgi

his blog

http://www.mighty-micra-club.proboar...play&thread=86

and he is knob, been banned like 10 times

Looks good, but 10 grand pleeese, and they couldn't be arsed to write a decent description lol.

---

Lol, sounds like he's not going to get anything for it at this rate

---

Haha he ended the listing...... Apparently we were bad mouthing him and the car

---

its a nice car, i know a little about it.

i dont partucularly like the guy that owns it, i dont know what makes it a rare nismo spec, stickers maybe??? and its not worth 10000, perhaps he put 1 to many zeros in there?

but all being said and done in general its a very nice car which has had alot of time and money spent on it, there are things on it which are not goiong to be to everyones taste but theres no getting round the fact that it looks extremely tidy and straight, from memory it had had some engine work done, but nothing major so probably just back upto factory BHP figures etc, and no faster that a k11 1.3

---

Lol, just saw the message he put on eBay. I don't think we were bad mouthing it, just saying that it isn't worth 10k. But is an ok looking car, he's obviously spent a lot of time and money on it. But he won't get that money back

---

Loving the cheap naff raceland seats with Nismo badges printed on them.

Pretty nice car, borederline Halfords-special though, and way over priced...

To the owner, seeing as you're keeping tabs on this thread, I'll give you a grand for it.

Edit: Just realised it's only a Super S :O I thought it was a turbo at that price! Brilliant.

---

LOL re: asking price.......perhaps a typo?

I see his forum is pretty much a clone copy of this one......m'eh

---

tbf i wasn't taking the #### out of the car or him and i'm not doubting the workmanship either..... but why put it up for 10k joke or no joke then get arsey when people question why

---

and so on after that..... being cocky. talking stupid, and being ignorant about something you don't know..

The car has been sold.. and i bought it off Siy about 4 months ago. and just so you know 10k was so people could send offers in and not press Buy It Now.. and i managed to get £3,250 including stereo and everything else.

Thank you for being a forever loving forum just showing yourselves up.

Emily

But pretty much everyone liked the car, slightly confused, iv'e not been a member of this forum for very long, but people on here are friendly and very willing to offer help and advice.

And what point are you trying to prove? Someone got ripped off, big whoop it happens all the time

But pretty much everyone liked the car, slightly confused, iv'e not been a member of this forum for very long, but people on here are friendly and very willing to offer help and advice.

yeah they can be when they want to be they are not going to be mean to new people or people who just go along with things i know a fair amount of other unhappy customers and people who are more honest on msn.. i was told about the group but wouldn't join until now.. I'm sure their are some nice people on here that's cool but some need to think more before they speak maybe?

And what point are you trying to prove? Someone got ripped off, big whoop it happens all the time

same again pointless post.. what's with the hate i was just saying and no one got ripped off, the only one ripping some one off is you.. you don't even know about the car only pictures ? so keep on peddling hun :)

i have been a part of this forum for many years, i am also a member of many other forums, the MSC is the most friendly and helpful site out there. the meets have always been friendly, the Mods are understanding and its great to have a place to chat about micras where people don't take the #### because you own a micra. There are lots of good people on this site who take a huge amount of their personal time to help others, and often it will be the single post members that just drop in for a quick answer and are never heard of again.

some of those comments you quoted are negative, but i can pick out only one thats about the car, and logically when you ask for 10k for a car people expect it to be at least worth half that, thats the main reason for discussion, why was it listed for 10k when we all know its not worth 10k. So if you are not the original owner of the car (Siy) all the other negative comments were not directed at you at all, so why would they bother you?

i personally like the car, some of it is not to my taste but its done well there was a lot of hard work put into it, its fact that its not worth 10k but it didn't say in the listing that you wanted offers rather than people buying it now (in the future if you list it as a classified then people can send offers but not buy it now) personally if i had seen the car listed as 10k i would assume that to get an accepted offer would have to be around that price so i wouldn't have bothered. It is also not a nismo spec car, or an ST its just a super S, a very clean super s, but still it is not worth much more than a normal micra, and to be honest i think the person who bought it may have thought it was an ST because of the ST style bonnet scoop.

also on the internet you have to take what people say with a pinch of salt. the internet is anonymous and so people can say what they like and get away with it, and quite a few people speak there mind where as they wouldn't in real life. like i said before the micra sports club has less of those people than any other forum, but if the comments on this forum upset you that much, then i don't think you should be on the internet, and that is not an insult, its a genuine recommendation, if you were to post on a forum such as 4Chan, and post up your car at 10k they would eat you alive, there have been people who have killed themselves over the comments on that site, which i think puts the MSC into perspective.

but anyway it sounds like you got some good money for the car, you should be happy with that, i am sorry that you are unhappy with the MSC as it really is a great place, and the comments from members really don't reflect the site as a whole.

same again pointless post.. what's with the hate i was just saying and no one got ripped off, the only one ripping some one off is you.. you don't even know about the car only pictures ? so keep on peddling hun :)

Lol I ain't peddled in years not since my bike got stolen ahh fond memories

Oh and Siy I ain't your "hun"

deary me guys! Deap breath count to 10 and chill out or youl all be sent to the naughty step for 1 minute of every year of your life :p

Seriously theres no need for this, we're all adults here, well supposed to be.... so lets just forgive and forget and move on :)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha(Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back